Testing for CSF Under Glare Conditions
Conduct CSF testing under glare conditions at low, medium or high luminance levels. Testing under glare conditions can be performed at either mesopic or photopic luminance levels.
Rotationally symmetric targets and randomly presented optotypes. Eliminates biases from the patient with non-rotational symmetric optical aberrations such as residual astigmatism, trefoil, coma, etc.
ANSI & ISO Guideline Conformance
Allows for conducting contrast sensitivity testing at various cycles-per-degree (1.5, 3, 6, 12 and 18) and at light levels of 85 cd/m2 (photopic) and 3 cd/m2 (mesopic). Plus, includes all of the options and parameters the agencies require for contrast testing.
Conduct Standard Vision Testing
Integrates with our Smart System® comprehensive visual acuity, contrast sensitivity, fixation and video display systems. Approved for clinical trials using the eETDRS and ATS protocols for visual acuity.
Quick Test Feature
Reduced test time on patient return visits by starting at 0.3 log units above previous threshold, thereby minimizing test time to less than 3 minutes per eye.
Other Valuable Features
- Test time of less than 5 minutes per eye (can decrease to 2-3 minutes screening for existing patients by starting at just 0.3 log units above previous threshold)
- Automated, user-interactive testing eliminates technician bias or erroneous data
- Store multiple test results by patient to track changes in CSF function over time
- Graph, compare and print patient results against normative data
- Test results can be stored locally or transferred to any media storage device
- Utilizes Smart System® integrated database to store and transmit test results within minutes of test completion via internet connections